- This event has passed.
Beer Lovers Night
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Immerse yourself in an evening of all things beer. Learn about the beer making process for several types of brews. Enjoy craft and premium beer tastings as well as food to match!
To win yourself a double pass simply take a photo with a craft beer at The Study, open all day Thursdays at the Uni Bar. Post your photo to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtags #thestudysesh #unibargoldcoast. The top 20 most creative photos win!
– 6 different craft and premium beers
– Food to compliment
Thursday 10 August
6.00pm – 9.30pm
Uni Bar (G07)
View Facebook event
Terms and conditions:
- For those entering the competition, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on entry.
– Pictures must include “The Study” logo and be accompanied by the relevant hashtags (#) to beconsidered.
– Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid.
– Tickets are transferable (i.e. you can pass them onto someone else however they must be a Griffith student or accompanied by a Griffith student on the night)If you are no longer able to attend the event after winning a double-pass you can get the name changed in person at the Uni Bar.
– Non students only permitted to attend if accompanied by current Griffith student with student ID.
– This event is strictly 18+. Proof of age ID is required. Current 18+ card, Driver License (in English) or Passport accepted.- Underage or unduly intoxicated persons will be refused entry to Student Guild events regardless of having a ticket.
*Competition opens Thursday 6 July and closes Thursday 3 August.
By attending this event you consent to the following:
- The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you that the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you.