- This event has passed.
Whale Watching Trip
September 10 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you’re on the Gold Coast during whale watching season, then going on a whale watching tour is
something you just have to do. Make the most of the Coast’s warm spring weather and our heavily discounted student price. Guaranteed whale sightings (plus other marine life including dolphins, turtles, and sea eagles). Includes morning tea.
$40 + Booking Fee* for Griffith University Gold Coast students
$60 + Booking Fee* for non-students
*Booking fee only charged for online tickets.
– Departs Griffith University Gold Coast campus at approx. 8.00am
– Returns to Griffith University Gold Coast campus at approx. 1.00pm
Terms and conditions:
– Tickets are non-refundable 48 hours prior to the event.
– For those purchasing student tickets, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on arrival.
– Non-student tickets can only be purchased by Griffith University Gold Coast students. Maximum 2 non-student tickets per Griffith University Gold Coast student.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
– The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you that the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities.
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild.
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you.
View Facebook event