Private Room Available in Southport (Close to Tram and Bus)
Advertised by student
ONE private room will be available! Moving in date is 26 June. Looking for tenants around my age (21).
I am a Griffith student who is from Hong Kong. I can speak Chinese, Cantonese and English. Used to live with an American and HongKongese girl, and we have a good time toghether. My girlfriend will live in here so I prefer female tenants. Also, I prefer young tenants. Students are accepted. Inspection welcomes.
This house is located in Southport next to the luxury residential area, which is convenient, quiet and safe. 20 mins or less walking distance to Southport Central, Australia Fair. Close to parks and fishing area.
The house is fully furnished. Beautiful garden and balcony. Oven, fridge and kitchenwares. Keyboard washing machine. Beds, Wardrobes and study desk. Cupboard and storage area etc.
This is not a party house. Occasionally bring few friends to chill out is okay.
***The route of Google map is not accurate sometimes, as it doesn’t include the bridge that links Nesbit St and Bauer St***
-5 mins walk to bus stops (Ferry Rd at Minnie Street – routes 731, 737, 741, 742, 747)
-15 mins walk to Broadwater Parkland Stations & Southport South Station
– 5 mins walk to Chemist Warehouse in Ferry Rd, Market
– 7 mins to 24/7 Coles Express
– 10 mins walk to Dan Murphy next to Southport South Station
– 15 mins walk to Woolworths, liquor store, chemist store in Meriton Serviced Apartments
– 15 mins walk to Fuji Mart (Japanese Grocery), Reject shop (discounted grocery), ALDI, Woolworths and Southport Discount Fruit Barn in Southport Park Shopping Centre
– 5 mins walk to teppanyaki, Sashimi restaurants and café in Ferry Rd Market
– 5 mins walk to 24/7 Mcdonalds
– 7 mins walk to 24/7 Hungry Jacks
– 10 mins walk to Sushi Train, Kabab and other restaurants
– 15 mins walk to Thai, Korean and Chinese restaurants in Meriton
Before renting a place to live, you need to be aware of rental bonds, holding deposits, leases and agreements.
The Residential Tenancies Authority provides information on your rights and responsibilities and can be contacted by phoning 1300 366 311.More information is provided on the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) website.