A room to rent, unit to share
Advertised by non-student
Room to rent 230 dollars /w (bond 1 weeks, it will be returned when you leave). Two stories town house:
– Your own bathroom and a room with a desk and a desk lamp and a double-sized bed. Furnished.
– Close to bus stop (3-5 minutes walk) about 10-15 minuted bus ride to Griffith University Route 704 to Southport (30 minutes)
– 2 swimming pools and a small gym attached to the complex
– Security gate
– Pharmacy and medical centre are within 3-5 minutes walk.
– A convenient store and a couple of take-away shops are within 3-5 minutes walk.
– Westfield shopping centre is 5-10 minutes away and Harbour town is 10 minutes away by bus.
Must love pets (majority of residents in this complex have cats or dogs, I have a small dog).
Tidy** quiet** no party** responsible.
I am working from Monday to Thursday. Please text me or email me. I will reply to you and arrange the time for your inspection. (0402477883 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
DID YOU KNOW?
The Student Guild offer FREE TRANSPORT to help you find accommodation. This service commences one week prior to Week 1 in trimester one, Monday to Friday 19-23 February – 10am to 3pm. All you need to do is search our listings, arrange a viewing with the accommodation provider, then contact us to book your transport. Call us on (07) 555 28724 or drop by in person. We are located at The Link (G07) and our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm.
Before renting a place to live, you need to be aware of rental bonds, holding deposits, leases and agreements.
The Residential Tenancies Authority provides information on your rights and responsibilities and can be contacted by phoning 1300 366 311.More information is provided on the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) website.