Room For Rent Walking Distance to Griffith University & Hospital
Advertised by non-student
- An elegant, tidy house, fully furnished
– Door step bus stop, 5 mins walk to shops and restaurants, 10 mins walk to Griffith University campus, hospital, light rail station
– Lockable bedroom
– Single bed with linen, wardrobe, computer desk & chair, ceiling fan
– Large living area, brand new kitchen, tidy bathroom for share
– Washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, microwave etc
– $170 per week, electricity/water/internet included
– No smoking inside, not a party house. Looking for a quiet, tidy lady. Ideal for international uni students
Please contact Robin 0439 438 980 for inspection
Before renting a place to live, you need to be aware of rental bonds, holding deposits, leases and agreements.
The Residential Tenancies Authority provides information on your rights and responsibilities and can be contacted by phoning 1300 366 311.More information is provided on the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) website.