Two venues. Multiple training options. $0 joining fee.
At Uni Fitness we are dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals, whether it be losing weight, keeping fit or building muscle. Conveniently located along the G:Link light rail line at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus, we offer flexible and very affordable membership options and have something for everyone, no matter your age or fitness level.
– Extensive range of weights and cardio equipment
– Bumper plates and platforms
– Weights area with dumbells up to 55kg
– Pin loaded machines and free weights
– Group Fitness classes – Les Mills, HIIT, boxing, yoga, pilates, cycle and so much more
– Cycle Studio
– Access to the Griffith Aquatic Centre including 50m heated pool, HIIT Studio (functional fitness area)
– Deep Water Running classes
– Personal training
– Access to free Griffith wi-fi
– Close to The Link food precinct including Providore Raw – wellness smoothies, raw treats and vegan/gluten free/dairy free/refined sugar free food
– Change rooms
Fitness appraisals and programming
Included in the price of membership is a one-on-one personalised fitness appraisal and program with an industry accredited professional. In your consultation we will discuss your health and fitness goals and you will be provided with a tailored weights and cardio program the basics to help you reach your full potential goals. Personalised programs are ideal for anyone from beginners to advanced participants and are a great way to stay motivated and push those comfort boundaries.
If you would like to join, or have any questions:
– Drop into Uni Fitness located in The Link (G07) to check out our amazing facilities. We are situated close to the tram line on Theatres Lane, off Alumni Place and Parklands Drive. We recommend jumping on the tram however there is limited metered parking on Theatres Lane. For other parking options on campus view the Parking Zone Locations map.
– Contact our friendly Uni Fitness reception staff on (07) 555 29137 or via email at email@example.com