Every year we put our expertise to good use to deliver a wide range of events for students, to ensure they can get the most out of their student experience. Life at university is all about creating fun and lasting memories, and the best way to do that is by attending events. From Market Days, Trivia Nights, student balls, pool parties, movie nights, Uni Bar parties and more!
Scroll down to learn about the events you can expect to see in 2021!
The Guild’s events and activities comply to, and operate in compliance with the Public Health Directions outlined within the approved COVID Safe Industry Plans.
COVID health related conditions for attending Student Guild activities, events and services:
- All users must maintain social distancing at all times – 1.5m from others;
- All users must maintain good hygiene at all times – wash your hands, use sanitiser, cough into your elbow or a tissue, throw tissues away immediately and wash your hands;
- Anyone who is feeling sick with symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath will not be permitted in the venue. Please ensure that you stay home until you are feeling better;
- If you identify as someone in a high-risk vulnerability category for COVID-19, we advise that you consider the advice from government health authorities before coming to the Centre;
- Events, activities and services will be “Arrive, engage, enjoy and leave”.
- Maximum capacity limits apply per venue at any one time;
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all Student Guild buildings, events and activities
- All students are to bring their own filled drink bottle, there is no access to water fountains at the venue;
- Please respect all staff at our venues, these guidelines have been put in place so you can engage and enjoy safely. Failure to implement such guidelines successfully may mean a reduction of activities, services or having our facilities remain open.