Are you ready to make the most of your university experience? Do you want to learn how to ace your assignments, plan your time, and enjoy your studies? Then join us for Academic Mentoring, a 4-week program that will equip you with the foundational skills required for achieving academic success!
The small 1-hour group sessions run weekly from Week 1 to Week 4 each trimester, and our friendly academic mentors will cover practical study skills and share their study tips and tricks with you! You will also explore the academic services available to you on campus and get access to useful tools and resources to boost your productivity and make studying simpler.
How to register for the program:
You can register for the Academic Mentoring Program by clicking the booking links for each week below and selecting your preferred session time. These sessions are free to attend, but registration is required (there are a limited number of spaces available for each session).
Register for in-person sessions:
Register for online sessions:
Do you have any questions?
Click the button below to access our handy FAQ page. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, you can contact the Academic Team at email@example.com
Interested in becoming an Academic Mentor?
Why become a mentor?
- No experience required; full training is provided.
- Develop your leadership and facilitation skills.
- Make a positive difference in students’ lives.
- Have a greater sense of community and connection.
- Session content and resources are all supplied.
- Enjoy Guild Crew perks plus a free drink and meal for each session attended.
- Receive a certificate of achievement and a digital badge to boost your resume and LinkedIn page
Sounds great, count me in!
We are so excited that you are interested in joining our incredible program as an Academic Mentor! Please click the relevant button below to register your interest.
Please note: To become an Academic Mentor, you must first register for the Guild Crew volunteer program and tick the ‘Academic Mentoring’ box under the question ‘Which programs would you like to volunteer for?’