A variety of situations may arise where you need an emergency cash loan – transport, food, emergency bill payment? We understand emergency situations can arise and we are here to help.
We can offer you a cash loan of up to $50 for an emergency situation. Collection is available during office opening hours, Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm during trimesters (including examination periods). Collection is not available on Queensland public holidays or during trimester vacation periods. You can view our current trading hours or contact us here.
Please ensure you meet the following requirements below before completing the emergency loan application.
- You are a currently enrolled Griffith University Gold Coast student
- You are able to repay the loan in full within two weeks
- You can provide two forms of identification at the time of applying – Current student ID card and driver license or other form of ID showing a current residential address
- You have no outstanding loans or debts to the Student Guild
- You have not received or repaid an emergency loan within the last month