In this five part webinar series you will learn how to create a plan of action to effectively develop the key skills you need to stand out to recruiters in today’s job market. Each of these interactive webinar sessions presented by Josh Farr are recorded live so you can be complete the series at your own pace.
Standing out in a 2020 Workforce
Discover how to find opportunities to grow, volunteer, complete virtual internships, find online courses that give you an edge, as well as meet a whole new community of friends, peers and future colleagues.
- How to manage time productively
- Online networking and upskilling resources
- Top 5 skills employers are looking for
- Creating a personal development plan
LinkedIn and Personal Branding
Learn how to master the top tool recruiters use to find employees – LinkedIn! In Australia, 70% of jobs are not advertised, that’s why using LinkedIn to build your professional network and develop your personal brand is essential to stand out in the 2020 workforce.
- How to use LinkedIn in a purposeful and powerful way
- Building your professional network
- How to brand your skills
- Setting yourself up for future job opportunities
Did you know that 93% of making an impression is not what you say? When you meet with an employer, how will you tell your story and show them you’re the perfect fit for the role? In this workshop you will learn skills and tools to use whenever you’re having important career conversations and discover how to become a better communicator.
- Practice the skills to compel employers to engage with you on a personal level
- Understand your motivations and be moved to act on your ‘ask’
- Take these skills to social platforms and build your ‘personal brand’
Between news, social media, on-demand streaming, gaming and checking email, the average person loses more than 21 hours per week. This webinar will give you tools and strategies that will help you take back control of your calendar.
- Reduce the stress and anxiety caused by procrastination
- Analyze your weekly effectiveness and efficiency
- Start mornings off strongly
- Achieve your study and career goals
Making a Great First Impression
Don’t be caught out by the 7-second rule. Make your first impression count and get ready to impress!
- Pitch what makes you unique and a strong candidate for any role
- Practice introducing yourself in a safe environment
- Prepare to tailor your introductions to different stakeholders
- Next step after making a great first impression and building the relationship moving forward.