- This event has passed.
Do you wish there was a how-to guide for student life? Well now there is!
Learn how to get the most out of the many areas of student life; from studying, to staying healthy and active, getting social, planning ahead for your future career and so much more in this peer-led chat session. Come along to hear great advice and ask questions over a free cup of coffee.
• Job hunting
• Study guides
• Getting social
Important information regarding COVID-19
• Do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who is positive.
• Do not attend the event if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
• Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m.
• Maintain hygiene standards (wash hands, sanitise).
• Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
• It is recommended you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event.
- May 6
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Category:
- Library Lawn (G11)
- GUGC Student Guild
- 07 555 28724