- This event has passed.
This It’s On All Of Us Week, we are Leaning into the Love & Support networks around us. Every one of us has the power to have a domino effect as we strive for a better future and positive change. Come along to the Library Lawn (G11) on Tuesday 4 May to see first-hand the community support that exists and share messages of support for survivors of abuse.
Australian of the Year, Grace Tame, shares words of survival and empowerment in her influential interview with Kerry O’Brien. Click below to hear her story as she speaks of the importance of leaning into love and support.
Important information regarding COVID-19
• Do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who is positive.
• Do not attend the event if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
• Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m.
• Maintain hygiene standards (wash hands, sanitise).
• Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
• It is recommended you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event.