Celebrate the start of your university journey at the O-Week Festival. Make your way to the Library Lawn (G11) for awesome stalls, tons of freebies, games, club sign-on, campus tours and heaps more! Plus, pick up your free O-Week bag.
From 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm there will be a Low Sensory Time with shorter cues, reduced people and no loud music. You can pick up your free O-Week Bag and browse the market stalls during this time.
Important information regarding COVID-19
• Do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who is positive.
• Do not attend the event if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
• Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m.
• Maintain hygiene standards (wash hands, sanitise).
• Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
• It is recommended you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event.