- This event has passed.
Ring in the new trimester with our O-Week events! Get involved to make new mates, find out about the opportunities available to you at Griffith, get active with our friendly sports comp and most importantly, have fun!
Don’t forget to pick up your FREE O-Week bag, take a campus tour and take part in the wide range of activities happening all week long. Scroll down to see what’s on and click the links to register.
COLLECT YOUR FREE O-WEEK BAG
Student Guild (G07) | 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Monday 12 July
THE UNI BUCKET LIST (virtual info session)
Zoom | 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
GUIDE TO THRIVE (virtual info session)
Zoom | 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Zoom | 7.00 pm
Tuesday 13 July
SPORT + FITNESS INFO SESSION (virtual)
Zoom | 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
MATES IN MINUTES
Function Centre (G07) | 4.00 pm – 6.30 pm
COME & TRY INDOOR NETBALL
Arundel Indoor Sports Arena | 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Wednesday 14 July
Library Lawn (G11)| 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Departs from Student Guild (G07) | Every 30 mins between 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
COME & TRY TOUCH FOOTBALL
Athletics Track (G44) | 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
COME & TRY WATER POLO
Aquatic Centre (G45) | 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
Thursday 15 July
COME & TRY BEACH VOLLEYBALL
The Pavilion (G32) | 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm
COME & TRY BASKETBALL
The Pavilion (G32) | 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Friday 16 July
COME & TRY SOCCER
Athletics Track (G44) | 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Important information regarding COVID-19
• Do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who is positive.
• Do not attend the event if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
• Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m.
• Maintain hygiene standards (wash hands, sanitise).
• Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
• It is recommended you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event.