- This event has passed.
This R U OK? Day is focusing on the message of #keeptheconversationgoing as a reminder that every day is the day to ask “Are you OK?”. Join us on the Library Lawn to browse various stalls run by Griffith health students, spin the Wellbeing Wheel for freebies and giveaways and more!
Important information regarding COVID-19
• Do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who is positive.
• Do not attend the event if you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
• Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m.
• Maintain hygiene standards (wash hands, sanitise).
• Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
• It is recommended you download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event.