GUGC Sport is running a free Self Defence Workshop for students. This workshop will teach a variety of techniques that’ll help you defend yourself in unexpected situations.
There are two class types to choose from (women’s only and mixed). This workshop series begins Tuesday 16 July and runs for 4 weeks. Students can attend all 4 weeks (recommended) or just one class.
16, 23, 30 July, 6 August
Function Centre (G07)
Free to participate
Women’s only class: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Mixed class: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
• Please arrive at the Function Centre (G07) entrance (near Burger Urge) at least 10 minutes before class starts to allow enough time to sign-in
• Classes will start at 3.00 pm and 4.00 pm sharp
• Wear comfortable ‘gym gear’ and bring a towel and water bottle
• This course has a progressive and repetitive structure
• We advise that students register for all four weeks for maximum benefit.