Furnished houseshare near Griffith Uni
Advertised by student
Looking for 3-4 housemates in House-share premises in Southport. The weekly rent depends on room size, facility or inclusions. Minimum 6-12 months stay.
The house is furnished, clean and tidy.
No pets. No smoking.
All nationalities are welcome and also interstate students. No gender preferences.
All the 3 Bedrooms have own Study Desk & Chair and Wardrobes.
3 bedrooms, 1 Shower/Bathtub, 1 Toilet, 1 Lockup Garage, Internal Laundry, Huge Pergola, Backyard.
Location: Walking distance to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Tram Station, Bus Stop. And 5 mins drive to Australia Fair shopping complex, Broadwater Park or Beach, Cinemas, Restaurants.
* QUEEN size – suits professional couple or full time worker or student – $230.00 pw (current setup)
* DOUBLE size – suits professional full time worker or single student – $180.00pw, or
* SINGLE size – suits professional full time or student – $160.00pw (current setup)
* SINGLE size – suits professional full time worker or student – $160.00pw (current setup), or
* TWIN SINGLE – suits students (room share) – $120.00pw each
$190 per week with bills included (minimum 3/4 students)
By Car – 5 mins – 3.0 km
By Bike – 9 mins – 2.5 km
By Walk – 29 mins – 2.3 km (shortest distance)
For inspection, send message with full name, mobile number.
Inspections Weekdays – 5.30pm-6.00pm, or
Weekends – 3.30pm-4.00pm.
Premises available from 26 March. Bond is required. Reference check for past rental history and current student/work status will be essential.
Rent negotiable if 4 students come together.
SMS Nick on 0421 995 909 (Wardoo St, Southport)
Before renting a place to live, you need to be aware of rental bonds, holding deposits, leases and agreements.
The Residential Tenancies Authority provides information on your rights and responsibilities and can be contacted by phoning 1300 366 311.More information is provided on the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) website.