griffith university swimming club
Griffith University Swimming Club provides an exciting environment for anyone aged 14 and up to pursue their love of swimming, at whatever the level they aim to achieve. The Club delivers swimming squads from general fitness through to high performance, as well as Learn to Swim and Surf Beach Awareness programs.
All swimmers (plus at least one parent for swimmers under the age of 17) are required to be members of the Griffith University Swimming Club in order to access a range of benefits including squad training.
- Griffith University Swimming Club polo shirt and cap
- Registration with Gold Coast Swimming Association, Swimming Queensland, and Swimming Australia
- Comprehensive insurance under Swimming Queensland
- End of season meet access, including dinner
- Student rate access to gym/swim memberships (additional cost)
The Griffith University Swimming Club operates out of the Griffith Aquatic Centre located in G45 on the Gold Coast campus.