Help make a difference!
Did you know there are more than 1.2 million Australian children and young people living in poverty? You can make a difference to help those struggling this holiday season by donating to our Holiday Food and Toy Drive, in partnership with The Smith Family and Havafeed.
Drop off your donations to the Uni Bar between Thursday 19 November – Monday 7 December.
Scroll down to see a list of suitable donation ideas and gifts we are unable to accept.
- Tinned soup, vegetables, beans, tuna, meat
- Pasta, rice, instant mashed potato
- Cereal, rolled oats, granola bars, crackers, nuts, peanut butter
- Shelf-stable milk
- Puzzles, jigsaws, blocks
- Art, craft and paint sets
- Small sport items
- Neutral back packs, lunch boxes and drink bottles
- Perishable food
- Expired food
- Frozen or refrigerated food
- Unpackaged or open food
- Second-hand or damaged goods
- Beauty products
- Toy weapons
- Items of a religious nature