The Student Guild has teamed up with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to ensure your online tax return is done right. Lodging online with myTax via the myGov website is the quickest, easiest, safest and most secure way to prepare and lodge your own individual tax return.
The ATO will be on campus to show the step-by-step process of lodging online via myTax. This seminar is recommended for those with simple tax affairs only. Registration is required as limited places are available.
• managing tax and super using the ATO’s online services
• creating and linking a myGov account
• lodging a tax return through myTax
• features of the ATO app
• applying for a tax file number
• Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) loans
• and more
Date: Wednesday 22 August
Time: 10.00 am – 11.00 am
Venue: G06 3.18