This year the Student Guild has teamed up with CDG Taxation to offer students discounted online tax returns. Online tax returns submitted through CDG Taxation get reviewed by a team of highly qualified tax accountants who will work to maximise allowable deductions, thereby maximising potential refunds.
Students who are uncomfortable submitting an online tax return on their own will be invited to attend a complimentary workshop at no additional cost. The workshop will walk students through the process of submitting their return.
Please note that this discounted tax service is only available to current Griffith University Gold Coast students with simple tax affairs.
GUGC student early bird rate: $50 *
GUGC student rate: $70
Regular price: $93.50
*Subsidised rate for the first 300 GUGC Students to file a tax return
between 30 July – 19 October.
• no additional cost
• 30 minute sessions
• registration required
|Tuesday 21 August||10.00 am - 12.00 pm||G11_3.56|
– Tax returns are completed by highly qualified tax accountants.
– Tax Returns will be completed within 24 hours of receiving a form.
– Tax form can be directly translated into multiple languages.
– Security is top priority, all form responses are encrypted.
– Temporary residents not entitled to Medicare must have an existing Medicare Levy Exemption certificate to avoid paying the levy.