Terms & Conditions
O-Week Golden Ticket Draw
- The promoter of this prize draw is the Uni Bar, The Link, G07, University Drive, PO Box 96 – Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus – QLD 4222.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One free entry coupon is located with the O-Week 2020 voucher booklet. Only one (1) entry per student is permitted.
- This prize is open to students of the Gold Coast campus of Griffith University only. Students must present a valid Griffith Uni ID if called on the prize draw night to as prove of eligibility if name is drawn.
- The prize draw period will run from 9.00 am on Monday 17 February 2020 to 6.00 pm Thursday 20 February 2020. Entries must be received by 6.00 pm (AEST) on 20 February 2020. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize given to the winning entrant will be $500 cash and the Golden Ticket, which gives two (2) entries to all the Student Guild parties of 2020 (Beach Party, Toga Party, Back to School Party, Race Day, Doctors + Nurses Party, Guild Ball, and Halloween Party).
- Uni Bar reserves the right to withdraw any entry deemed to be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 6.00 pm on Thursday 20 February at the Uni Bar. One (1) winner will be picked at random from the ballet drum. If the winner is not present on the night, then they will be notified via the phone number provided on the entry slip.
- Prizes cannot be changed or refunded for cash.
- The Uni Bar reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.