Two venues. Multiple training options. $0 joining fee.
At Uni Fitness we are dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals, whether it be losing weight, keeping fit or building muscle. Conveniently located along the G:Link light rail line at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus, we offer flexible and very affordable membership options and casual rates. We have something for everyone, no matter your age or fitness level.
• Extensive range of weights and cardio equipment
• Bumper plates and platforms
• Weights area with dumbells up to 55kg
• Pin loaded machines and free weights
• Group Fitness classes – Les Mills, HIIT, boxing, yoga, pilates, cycle and so much more
• Cycle Studio
• Access to the Griffith Aquatic Centre including 50m heated pool, HIIT Studio (functional fitness area)
• Deep Water Running classes
• Personal training
• Access to free Griffith wi-fi
• Close to The Link food precinct including Providore Raw – offering wellness smoothies, raw treats and vegan/gluten free/dairy free/refined sugar-free food
• Change rooms
If you are new to the gym or want to get the most out of your training, inductions with a qualified trainer are available to all members. In this session, you will be shown around the facility, instructed on how to use the cardio and strength equipment and provided with a basic program to get you started. Your trainer will also help you to build your weekly exercise regime and answer any questions you have about how to best reach your goals.
If you would like to join, or have any questions:
• Drop into Uni Fitness located in The Link (G07) to check out our amazing facilities. We are situated close to the tram line on Theatres Lane, off Alumni Place and Parklands Drive. We recommend jumping on the tram (however there is limited metered parking on Theatres Lane). For other parking options on campus view the Parking Zone Locations map.
• Contact our friendly Uni Fitness reception staff on (07) 555 29137 or via email at email@example.com
Click the button below to view our current membership options and casual visit fees: