Health and safety training
Welcome to volunteer health and safety. Prior to working with the Student Guild, volunteers are required to complete relevant health and safety training. The training is done online via learning at Griffith and once training is complete volunteers will be required to upload proof of completion.
How to complete training:
- Click on the training links below
- Read the content
- Complete the assessment in the assessment file
- Each assessment is 20 randomly selected questions on the topics covered within the module
- Screenshot the completed certificate
- Upload each certificate below (uploaded together)
Modules are available through learning@griffith under ‘Workplace Health and Safety’.
Upload screenshot of completed training below.: