Looking for a job and working whilst you study can be difficult if you’ve never done it before, so let us help you! At Finding Work on the Gold Coast, you will hear from a panel of current international and domestic students who will share their personal experiences of looking for a job and working whilst they study, and answer any work-related questions you may have.
The session will cover topics such as:
- How to find work on the Gold Coast
- Your workplace rights and protections
- Tips and tricks to help you stand out to employers
- Casual vs part-time work
- Thursday 29 February
- Lecture Theatre 3 (G17) – Griffith University Gold Coast
- Free to attend, registration required
- All Griffith University students welcome
- Please arrive on time, as the session will commence at 10:30am sharp
Register HERE to attend!