Sport & Health
Our Sport department caters to a range of abilities and interests. Whether you want to get active, play sport socially or compete against neighbouring unis – you’ve come to the right place.
Summer Season 2024
Healthy & Active Timetable
A brand new program designed to help keep you active and moving all year long.
Play in competitions against universities from QLD, northern NSW and around Australia.
Griffith selects individuals and teams to compete in a variety of sports, representing Griffith University to compete against other Australian universities at UniSport Nationals. Nationals are played each year at a different location around Australia. There are also a number of standalone events for sports not represented at the main UniSport Nationals.
UniSport Nationals Div 1 & 2
Find out more and register your interest
UniSport Nationals will be held 23 - 29 September 2023 in Gold Coast, consisting of 32 sports.
UniSport Standalone Championships
Register your interest here
- Triathlon: 26 March, St Kilda Melbourne VIC
- 3x3 Basketball: 11 - 13 April, Sydney NSW
- Athletics: 19 - 21 April, Gold Coast QLD
- Swimming: 12 - 14 May, Sydney NSW
- Indigenous Nationals: 26 - 30 June, Monash University Clayton VIC
- League of Legends: Every weekend of July, online
- Distance running: 1 - 2 July, Gold Coast QLD
- Snow: 3 - 7 September, Thredbo NSW
- T20 Cricket: Date TBC Oct/Nov, Adelaide SA
Become a Griffith Team Leader
Find out more here
For more information, contact Antonia Beckett at firstname.lastname@example.org.