Need help with an assignment? We can take the stress out of submitting an assessment item through free editing and academic support. Please read the general conditions below before making an appointment.
Weeks 3 – 12 (Monday 9 March – Friday 22 May)
Dates: Monday – Friday
Times: 11.00 am – 4.00 pm
We can help with:
- Basic proofreading and editing
- Assistance with referencing
- Laying out and planning your assignment
- Basic researching techniques
- General instruction on course and University assignment guidelines.
- Assignment Help is available to currently enrolled Griffith University Gold Coast students undertaking any undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework or masters only) program, across any discipline
- Maximum of one appointment booking per student, per day
- Sessions are 25-30 minutes in length. Please arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your session, your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to rebook for a later date and time
- You must bring to your appointment a printed copy of your assignment to be checked, as well as the task sheet and/or course outline
- Written work will be checked for spelling, grammar and formatting errors only. There will be no changes made to content in any works
- We do accept group appointments (4 people maximum). Simply have one person from your group book under their name.
- Can’t make your appointment on need to reschedule? No problem. Please be courteous and cancel your appointment at least 4 hours prior to your scheduled time, by clicking the cancellation link in your appointment confirmation email. Once you cancel, that will open up your spot to someone else and you can then select another available session to re-book
- Failure to attend your appointment without cancellation on two or more occasions may result in your exclusion from this service
- The Student Guild may cancel or postpone a session for any reason, at any time. In this instance you will be contacted to arrange another booking.
- Griffith University guidelines in regard to plagiarism and the copying of other people’s work will be followed at all times.