RSA Practical Course & Qualification
Responsible Service of Alcohol Practical Course
Expand your job opportunities in the hospitality industry and get qualified to serve alcohol in any licensed venue!
During the course, you will:
- Gain alcohol-serving skills and knowledge in a real bar setting
- Learn from trainers experienced in the hospitality industry
- Become familiar with bar terminology and practice
- Complete assessment and gain a nationally recognised qualification that is required to serve alcohol
- Get a free lunch!
$30 for Griffith University Gold Coast students, reduced from $100!
Trimester 3 dates:
Tuesday 21 November
10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Uni Bar Function Centre (G07)
Before you get started
Please make sure you have all of the below together, once you begin entering in your information, you cannot save it. So to avoid you doing the enrolment again, be sure you have everything on hand.
You will need:
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate
- USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- A parent to sign if under the age of 18
RTO ID: 31981
SITHFAB021 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol